With Nero Burning ROM you can burn DVDs made up of DVD-Video files from your hard drive. You can play your burned DVDs on almost all DVD players.
You can use Nero Burning ROM to burn a DVD Video if the DVD video title, i.e. a complete DVD folder structure, is already available.
In Nero Burning ROM it is not possible to create a DVD-Video, an AVCHD video, or a BDMV-Video from video files. You can convert video files to DVD-Video, to AVCHD video, or BDMV-Video in Nero Vision for example. Nero Vision is included in the full version of Nero Multimedia Suite. More information about Nero Vision is available on the Web site www.nero.com, and more information about video editing is available in the separate Nero Vision manual.
To compile a DVD-Video, proceed as follows:
- Select the DVD entry from the drop-down menu in the New Compilation window. (In case that the New Compilation window is not opened, it can be opened by clicking the New button on the main screen.)
- Choose the DVD Video compilation type from the selection list.
- The tabs with the configuration options that are valid for this compilation type are displayed.
- Set the options you require on the tabs.
- Click the New button.
- The New Compilation window is closed and the selection screen is opened. It includes a compilation area for video and image files and an area for data.
- Select the DVD-Video files that you want to burn from the browser area on the right side.
- Drag the existing DVD folder structure of the video title (VIDEO_TS) into the video compilation area on the left side.
- The files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen. The capacity bar indicates how much space is required on the disc.
- You have successfully compiled a DVD-Video and can now burn this compilation.