To start the burn process, proceed as follows:
- Choose a recorder from the drop-down menu in the main screen.
- Insert an appropriate blank disc.
- If technically possible you can change the disc type in the drop-down menu.
You can select an appropriate disc format without loss of information at any time in the main screen. Note that this has to be technically possible – for example you are obliged to burn an Audio CD to a CD. But it is possible to start with a data CD and change later to a data DVD, for example. The possibility to change the disc type is useful when starting a compilation without knowing how much space is required by the files.
- If you want to check or select the options regarding this compilation type:
- Click the Burn button in the main screen.
- The Burn Compilation window is opened; the Burn tab is in front.
- Check or select the options on the individual tabs.
- Click the Burn button.
- If you want to start directly, click the Burn Now button in the upper main screen.
- The burn process is started. On the screen a progress bar indicates the progress being made by the burn process.
- If you want to shut down the PC when done (as long as this is technically feasible), select the Shut Down PC after Completion of Burn check box.
- If you want to check the written data after burning, select the Verify written data check box.
- When the burn process has finished, a message window is opened.
- If you want to display the extended area with the event log, click the Details button.
- If you want to start another burn process with the same compilation, click the Burn Again button.
- Click the OK button.
- The burning process is complete. You can now remove the burned disc from the recorder.